MAP Training Program Benefits
There are many benefits of completing the MAP training program, including:
- Training is free for NYS Office of Mental Health (OMH)-licensed clinicians (bring your own laptop w/ Excel software).
- 32 Continuing Education Units (CEU's) awarded to Social Workers, LMHCs, and LMFTs ($25 fee) upon completion).
- NYS Office of Mental Health (OMH) Clinician and Supervisor Certification upon successful completion of the training program.
- Free resources and informational supports to participants.
- Intensive clinical training and consultation on a broad range of evidence-based treatments for children and adolescents (anxiety, depression, disruptive behavior, and trauma among other content areas).