MAP Application for NYC is now open! Apply for a NYS MAP Training Round Today!!
We are looking forward to your participation in the Managing and Adapting Practice (MAP) training. Please indicate your preference for your training date and location below and complete the remainder of the application. Please note that space is limited; applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and spots are filled first-come, first-served. Training is free but please note that there are a few requirements to submitting an application for the MAP training:
- Must provide direct clinical services
- Carry a caseload that includes children
- Frequently treat childhood anxiety, depression, trauma, and/or disruptive behavior disorder
- OR supervise clinicians who meet the above criteria (These clinicians must also be participating in MAP training)
- All participants must bring a laptop to the MAP training session with Microsoft Excel software and Wi-Fi capability (Mac Users: please note Numbers is not an acceptable substitution for Excel)
- All participants must have knowledge of their enrollment in the MAP training program.
- All directors and supervisors must attend the training with at least one clinician that provides direct clinical services to children.
- EBTDC trainings are open only to staff at OMH-licensed public child-serving agencies/programs in New York State.